Once you have organized your recipes in Home
Cookin, you can easily export your favorite recipes to your Kindle
eReader for viewing on the go. You can also export your grocery shopping list
- Connect your Kindle to your computer using the appropriate USB
- On the Home Cookin index screen, check the boxes next to the
recipes you want to send to your Kindle. (Press Control+A to select
all recipes in the current chapter.)
- Click the Export button and select Export to a file from
the popup menu.
- Select the MOBI export format and click OK.
- Click the File button, then navigate to the drive letter
associated with your Kindle.
- Open the Documents folder, enter a filename for your
document (i.e. Recipes.mobi), and click OK.
- Enter a title for your ebook, then click the OK button.
- Disconnect your Kindle and your document should appear on the
home screen of your Kindle.